We never thought this day would come so soon, but after much thought and discussion, we've decided to close our doors after a short run.

Although we thoroughly enjoyed blogging, interviewing authors, and getting to know the readers, sometimes life gets in the way and we have to take a step back and shift our focus.

We want to thank everyone who has visited, followed, commented, lurked, and provided us with incredible material to share with the world. It's been a great experience and we hope that you will continue to follow us at our individual virtual homes:

Jax's Website
Jax's Blog

Nikki's Website
Nikki's Blog

Abi's Website
Abi's Blog

Thank you....

XOXO,
Jenius Jax, Naughty Nikki, & Amusing Abi

Comments (3)

On November 13, 2009 at 12:33 PM , Laura Breck said...

I feel privileged to be your last guest author.

I wish you all good luck, and thank you again for hosting me.

Best wishes,
Laura

 
On November 13, 2009 at 4:24 PM , Tami Brothers said...

Oh man!!! I LOVE this blog!!!!

I will definitely miss you guys BUT I will keep reading your personal blogs for updates on how life is going for all of you.

I wish you all the best!!!

Tami
Petit Fours and Hot Tamales Blog

 
On November 13, 2009 at 7:23 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

Thanks Laura for being a great last guest blogger! We really appreciate it.

Tami, I'll miss this place but we'll still be hanging around the net. :) Thanks for visiting us!